ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Wanted to thank you again for introducing me to the Danish Dough Whisk! It is my go-to gift (often for no reason) to friends and family, and not one person wasn’t thrilled.

Wish to see a dvd or cd on sourdough baking

Love sourdough and loved Eric’s teaching video when I got started years ago. I’m grateful!

Hello from British Columbia! Thanks to everyone at Breadtopia and fellow “followers” for their generosity in sharing their knowledge and experiences. So much to learn, so many baked goods to enjoy. Cheers to all!

I’m new to the sourdough baking adventure. This site has been such a great resource for me with my million questions. Thank you Eric for sharing your knowledge with us. Thank you for the chance at winning your giveaway!

Love Emile Henry, but the best gift is to share food with friends and family. I appreciate warm bread fresh from the oven, and I try to keep it simple.

I can taste the oblong bread already! *fingers crossed *

I love Emile Henry cookware! The loaf baker would be a fabulous edition… thank you!

Thank you for this giveaway ! Who wouldn’t want to win this ? Good luck and happy holidays to all !

Thanks a lot for hosting these giveaways. Either one of the two gifts would be useful in the kitchen!

I watched the 14 minute how to video probably 14 times and now I make my fav bread - No Knead Artisan Sourdough!

In seeing all the beautiful, healthy bread, it has challenged me to shake myself up by the bootstraps and stop lamenting the fact that I am not as healthy as I wish…while continuing to eat storebought bread that makes me ill…sooooooo here it goes…I WILL make bread using my Breadtopia bread board & proofing basket…now to win that Loaf Baker!!!

Love this site! Buy all my flour from you :heart:

It’s a thing of beauty!

Appreciate the opportunity to enter the giveaway in additional to the availability of high quality products and regular notices of new recipes. The recipes have been a hit with the friends and family. Please keep the coming. Visited today to purchase a baking stone for a gift for a pizza fan and budding sourdough baker. Thanks

I love sourdough bread for its health benefits and sophisticate tastes. but i didn’t know i can make it myself until i found Breadtopia this Fall. Now i am making all kind of sourdough baking goods like bread, pizza, pancake every another day using Breadtopia recipes, videos and flours. Just want to take this chance to THANK YOU, BREADTOPIA!

Thanks for the ThanksGiveaway! Good luck, everyone.

Thank you Breadtopia for the wonderful products and resources that you offer. :slightly_smiling_face: Happy Holidays.

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! I’m grateful for this site and everyone who shares their knowledge.

My well used Romertopf clay baker recently cracked and I’m anxiously waiting for it to completely break in half. :frowning: A new Emile Henry baker would be a very welcome addition right now!