ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Good luck everyone!

Lovely Giveaway! Happy Holidays!

A covered bread baker and proofing basket are on my wish list for this holiday season. If I were to win this lovely giveaway, I could get a headstart on my holiday baking! Even if I don’t win, I am thankful that I found Breadtopia!

Thank you for all the great recipes and helpful hints.

Thankful for good bread and for breadtopia!

Thankful for Thanksgiveaway!!

Would love to add this to my baking pans!

great site, professional info.

We love home made breads and cakes. Thanks for all the info you provide.

Thank you for making my husband a Happy Baker. He loves your items and has spurred him onto new types of breads and shapes.

Have really enjoyed the products from Breadtopia ordered in the past. So glad you now provide a non-GMO yeast! It is a great product.

Darn you, Eric, you’ve made me a bread baking addict! Your videos and clearly written recipes, as well as many many answers to questions have expanded my confidence and skills. Thank you!!! I hope hope hope I win!

I would dearly love to win the Emile Henry bread baker. It’s so lovely and will be a delight to use.

[admin edit: Not safe to post contact info on a public forum]

Lovely idea for Breadtopia to have this contest. I find many tips from fellow bakers in the blog posts. Thanks, Breadtopia, for sponsoring this site.

Thank you for an exciting giveaway! I think Emile Henry pieces are beautifully crafted and this looks like a very useful piece.

Another fantastic Thanksgiveaway prize this year! Thanks, Breadtopia!

Thanks for taking the intimidation out of baking for me! And then making me feel like a pro!

<3 happy holidays to all & happy baking!

Accidentally came to Breadtopia’s website a few years ago when we lived in the midwest, I been looking for a recipe how to make my own sourdough starter with pineapple juice and bingo I found it on Breadtopia. After trial and errors finally made this starter and still use it.
I purchased all the breadmaking supplies from Eric. In between time we moved to the southwest and know I bake only during the winter months because of the summer heat.
Eric’s videos are fantastic. I have learned a lot.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.

I LOVE the great products and baking tips I find here! Thank you!