ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Bread my weakness

Great source of all things good and tasty! Winning this should get me back to baking!
Dave

Happy holidays to all of you bakers and eaters as well!

Would love to have the baker. If picked for the dough whisk you can choose someone else as I have 1 already. Thanks!

I love baking sourdough bread. This giveaway definitely adds to my joy! :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow, I’d love to win this giveaway. I’ve been baking sourdugh bread for over 40 years, even before moving to san francico, the so called ‘sourdough capital of the USA’ I started baking sourdough years ago after having been gifted a starter and I’ve been using that same starter along with a couple of others I’ve acquired along the way. Only problem if you will, deciding which starter bakes the best sourdough bread. decisions decisions!

Happy holidays! Super thankful for your site :purple_heart::bread:

I have been using your recipes for some time. Especially love the no knead sourdough and would love to try it in this Italian loaf baker. Thanks for showing us how to do it correctly.

With Breadtopia, everyone can bake! That’s why I share links to your tutorials all over my culinary Fb groups. Bread baking rejuvenates the soul. Thanks for the giveaway.

Always great information and problem-solving tips!! Love you!

Such an awesome website!

LLove the recipes and you are always very responsive when I contact you with questions/comments

Thanks for the great resources and chances.

Love the recipes here (and winning the giveaway would be great!)

Really like the Youtube videos !

I appreciate the objective and informative hints and tips that you provide to us beginners!

Thanks, Breadtopia! Happy Thanksgiving!

My resolution for 2019 is to get my hands into bread making and relax in its wholesome therapy.

I would be a very thankful and considerate winner!