ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Ahh with so many things to be thankful for already… a chance at this giveaway just adds to the list! Happy dough baking!

Great giveaway! Thank you!

I love your site and and use your bagel recipe on a regular basis. Thank-you for posting it.

Another great giveaway - thanks!

I have always wanted to try making a crusty Italian bread! I recently came across your website and I am exciting to try out the recipes you have. I have watched a few of you videos and have found them extremely helpful. Holiday bread baking is upon us!!!

Thank you for being willing to share what you’ve learned! Happy Thanksgiving!

Breadtopia has not only given me great recipes to try, but so much confidence when it comes to baking! I found this site as a teenager and several years later it’s still my #1 resource! Not to mention your dough whisks are fantastic. I’m a college student so I’m not in a financial position to justify buying myself a loaf baker, but I would absolutely love one to continue exploring the fabulous world of bread-possibilities! Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m really excited about this contest and baking my own bread!! Thank you so much for the chance to win

Thanks and hope you had a restful weekend.

Thanks for the chance, Breadtopia! I love my Emile Henry cloche. I’d adore this baker!

Love Breadtopia!

Hope I’m not too late!

So happy to be a part of this baking revolution. So many friends ask me to teach them and I direct them here for ideas.

2018 was a year of health challenges for me and baking and sharing breads with friends and family has been the best therapy. Thanks for getting me started.

2 Likes

Love baking bread!

I am so happy I found Breadtopia to help me in my bread making adventures!! And so are my coworkers lol😉

I love this forum and the recipes that are shared!

I have become obsessed the last few months and making bread every other week . Thanks Eric for answering my questions. I love that the rising dough is alive and results never seems to turn out the same. Some results better than others but surprisingly always tastes yummy with butter or olive oil. There really are no failures. Been thinking of getting an oblong baker. Nice give awayl Happy Holidays.

Emile Henry makes the best. I love em

Whew! Lot of entries here. Hope I win. I am getting into bread baking and am drooling over an Emile Henry Bread cloche. Thank-you for the giveaway and all the good advice you give away.