ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

A Sourdough lover. Thank you so much for your generosity !!

Breadtopia has been my reference during my healing from a life threatening illness. Cooking, especially baking, has been a wonderful activity as soon as I could stand. The eating is also great.

I have to say I am really enjoying my MockMill 100! Excellent at grinding up the wheat berries I have run through.

Woohoo!

Love the recipes and the quick responses to bread making questions!
ktodd7095

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! And I love Breadtopia!! :heart_eyes:

Breadtopia is a great resource, and Eric is my carbohydrate mentor!

I am thankful for your website! So much great information, great products (love my cloche and stone among others) and tantalizing recipes.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love homemade bread and your great recipes!

Eric, I truly enjoy your “how-to” videos.

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing - camille pissarro

Thank youuuuuu for being what you believe!!

Happy Thanksgiving all. Great flour. I really like the Red Fife. Been looking at this baker for awhile.

Great bread from great recipes! My favorite is the no-kneed bread recipe, which bakes perfectly in the clay baker. The best things in life are great bread with a little butter and good company

How I love my Breadtopia tools I have collected. Such a worthwhile pursuit deserves good tools.

I love my dough whisk. It’s been with me since I started baking sourdough. Good luck!

What a beauty!

What a pretty pan. And the bread baked in it came out so nice.

Breadtopia has been the most helpful online resource for recipes and videos (thank you, Eric!). Every recipe I’ve tried has been excellent. It has propelled me from novice no-knead bread baking to a committed sourdough enthusiast, now milling my own wheat berries with the Mockmill 200 (LOVE IT).

I would love to try out this baker!