ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Thanks for the contest!

This is my first blog - amazing what a little incentive will do. Yes, I would like to win a prize but should tell you that I do appreciate the recipe sharing - the chocolate rye montmorency cherry sourdough being an awesome example!

Made Eric’s Sourdough Waffles for Thanksgiving Breakfast for the Family. They are Awesome.

Paul Jorgensen

Love your sourdough rye baked in my pellet grill. The Breadtopia boule clay baker is a must for the wetter doughs. Great results.
-Gary

I made my first and subsequent successful loaves of bread after watching your videos and following your recipes. I’m hooked!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to All!!

Would love to win this. Happy Thanksgiving!

Just made this Boule on Monday - I ground the flour in my Mockmill!

It’s 75% Spelt & 25% Emmer!

It was made special for my friend who cannot eat white bread! Thank you Eric for your Spelt & Emmer recipes! Now, I only need a form that it’s not round to expand my repertoire :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving and let me ahead of the game and wish a Merry Christmas, too!

Happy Holidays,
Baking is a science. I’m very greatful for the days I get it right.
Do what you love!

Breadtopia is great!

Love your store!

New to Breadtopia and already picking up a lot of tips. Let’s gobble up some more bread!

Great recipes and berries.

Thank you for all the wonderful baking tips, Breadtopia!

What a cute breadbaker and great giveaway. Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::maple_leaf:

This would be nice to have! Thanks!

I tell all new bread bakers, the easiest and best way to learn about baking bread simply is Breadtopia.

This is as good a time as any to post a photo of my most recent bread, a Rye Crown with Olives and Rosemary from the Emile Henry cookbook that came with their cloche:

It, as well as a simple sourdough boule I had made the night before, were devoured at Thanksgiving, which included a group from 5 different families coming in from 3 different states.

I hope everyone had as bread-filled a holiday as we did!

Yummy Yummy, thank you!