ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

I love the Breadtopia site! I have used the sourdough starter and been able to make wonderful bread loaves for my small family to enjoy several times a week! Well, okay…most nights! I would love to have a Mockmill 100 Grain Mill to up my game and be able to give healthy, diverse loaves of bread to family and friends.

Really want to get into milling my own grains! - Melissa

The new Mockmill looks interesting, especially its ability to grind very fine flour. It would be fun to have one to test it out!

Thank you so much for the perfect combination of recipes, reviews, advice, and products. Getting into serious bread making has been so easy due to Breadtopia. I would so love to win the Mockmill…I’m currently ‘grinding’ my wheat in my Blendtec…and while it does work, it is not ideal. I haven’t quite convinced my family that I need a dedicated mill.

Pick me!

what am I grateful for this year, I am grateful for breadtopia and all the great recipes and most of all the giveaway’s

Breadtopia is an info-chock-full site for the die hard fans of artisan breadmaking. I made the turkey dressing, in fact, from two boules of rustic multi-grain sourdough bread leavened by the sour built on Breadtopia’s mother sour. The dressing was delicious and now I can imagine no other kind of bread to put in dressing!

Breadtopia - Thanks for being a great breadmaking resource!

This would be the best present in the world!

:crossed_fingers:

Can spend hours on your website…thank you for all the great tips and info.

thank you for all the great tips and ideas…love your website

I absolutely love this website. It has been a great resource for recipes, and I have bought many of my supplies from here. This mill would be a wonderful, welcome addition to my baking journey. :slight_smile:

Thank you for such a wonderful give away. this wonderful little item will be a hit with everyone. Have a wonderful holiday.
Long live your sourdough starter. LOL

Happy holidays!! Freshly milled flour is definitely the next step in improving my bread. Thank you for being such a wonderful resource to the sourdough community!

I have just recently found your site and youtube channel. I would love to know your opinion on the differences between the Mockmill, Mockmill 100 and Mockmill 200. I already own a Kitchen Aid and the Mockmill takes up so little storage room and is less expensive, but I don’t want to be penny wise and pound foolish. I see this as a long term investment and don’t want to be wishing for an upgrade in a year.

Thank you for all of the great information!

Exciting! I am just wanting to start baking bread. I got Tartine book number 3 on baking with whole grains which lead me to search online about how to mill my own flour, which lead me here. I also watched a video comparing electric mills and really liked the video and appreciated the person in the video, AND it turned out to be the breadtopia person! So thank you!!

Maybe this is the year a procrastinator wins it all? Great looking mill; hope I win!

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Speed of milling is one significant difference. The Mockmill attachment is pretty slow. The 100 is faster and the 200 faster yet. How fine they mill flour is another one. The 100 and 200 mill very fine flour. Both finer than the attachment.