ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Great place to get all your bread supplies the cost is reasonable and they have all good stuff that you won’t be disappointed in using, Love the forums to lean how to do things I have no idea about how to go about them. Thanks Breadtopia,Wishing you many years of success, Thank you

Love your site and especially the videos! You got me started on making my own bread and I’ve been at it for a couple years now!

This is my favorite website for tutorials, recipes, and supplies for making bread. Keep up the good work!

I could use this one not just for grinding wheat flour but also our traditional rice and lentil mixes and spices . What a lovely giveaway!

Great web site! Wonderful recipes and great online store.

I don’t have a favorite web site for bread or any baking. I found BreadTopia after searching for baking supplies. I made my first order on line and within a day or so I got a phone call telling me that I may have made an error. Yes, I sure did. I had ordered two of the same item. Here is one honest web site. Not only did I save some money but I will never look anywhere else for supplies or help with bread making.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Thank you for educating me about ancient grains!

Awesome giveaway Breadtopia! Y’all are the best!!

Brreadtopia is my favorite source for baking supplies.

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. What a great giveaway!

I love baking my own bread, but have never milled my own flour. It would be wonderful to find out what difference it would make! Great giveaway!

I LOVE Breadtopia. Great forum, and the people who work here are so helpful! Service and products are terrific!

Hope everyone had a happy and joy filled Thanksgiving. Thank you to Breadtopia for your informative website and the items you offer. The sourdough starter I purchased was terrific!

Great website; the tutorials and product selection are great. This is the only U.S. source I know for einkorn.

A great resource. How about dinner rolls using a Poolish preferment. Delicous!

Happy Holidays!
I really love the step by step video instructions that you offer on Breadtopia, they are really fantastic!

Thank you Eric for the step by step instructions, i bake many times your sourdough rye bread with molasses, you know we have plenty of rye breads in Austria and in the Alps, but your easy recipe is my favorite. greetings from Vienna/Europe
PS: once a time a friend brought me the breadtopia lame for cutting baguettes and than i try to check breadtopia in google and i found your webpage ;-))

Always thought about taking the next step in baking, this certainly would be that step!

Love breadtopia,every one keep on baking its the best ever bread😆