ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

LOVE this site!

Would be great to win a Mockmill, but if I don’t - Santa might bring me one if I’m good…

Love your site! The recipes are fantastic and well explained. I appreciate the videos so I can see exactly how you do each step. And your service when I’ve ordered things is unbelievably good. I love the laid back folksiness of your business style. Thanks & keep up the great work!

Great giveaway, thank you Breadtopia! Love making sourdough bread, the videos here have been such a big help! Happy Holidays everyone!!

I would love a MockMill to take my baking to another level. I have to thank Breadtopia as without the great help from this website I would have given up trying to bake sourdough. What a fantastic resource you have developed.

Happy Turkey Day!

We Love our Komo Mill, and the good information on this site.

Thanks for that great giveaway !
Hope to win it :yum:

I would love to win this Mockmill and gift it to my daughter. She loves baking bread.

Amazing giveaway! Bring on the bread baking!!

So glad I found Breadtopia! I was new to sourdough until earlier this year. The forum is a great way to learn about everything sourdough and more. This site really amped up my knowledge of methods and recipes, and having a community of bakers has really helped me a lot!

Happy thanksgiving. Thanks for all the lovely recipes!

Have recently gone vegetarian, fresh ground flour would take my nutrition to a new level.

I just learned about breadtopia. What a great giveaway!

What a nice giveaway. You guys are the best. Hope I win!

Dave

Happy Thanksgiving from Australia! Even Aussies can enjoy Breadtopia’s amazing information & products. Thank you Breadtopia you are so informative & helpful in my bread making

@cinda8 Einkorn is not gluten free, it is different that most wheats, but it still has gluten and is not ok for someone with Celiiacs, which are the those that absolutely can’t have gluten.

Thanks for all the wonderful information and support for the baking community! What a terrific giveaway!

I am so thankful for the bread that feeds me and many others. For the help I’ve gotten from Breadtopia. Bread is the staff of life!

Love this site!