ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Breadtopia is a powerful resource for bread makers and bakers like. Thank you for your wealth of information and knowledge.

I’ve learned a lot from Breadtopia. The newest trial is fermented buckwheat bread.

I just bought some fresh wheat berries and it would be wonderful to have this grinder! Happy holidays!

Thank you for sharing all your recipes with us!! Love :heart:️ all them!!

I am always surprised when reading all of the recipes that are posed on your forum,; so many great comments from so many great subscribers. I purchased my baker from you and have been making my homemade breads from your videos in it for years. Thanks for helping me with this past Thanksgiving for the family. As usual, it was wonderful to spend time and share food (and our bread) with family.

Love this site

The Sourdough Rye no kneed Recipe is asked for at every gathering…and talk about a good ruben

Happy Thanksgiving. What a great giveaway. I love your site.

I’m still learning about my Danish Dough Whisk.

I love my rye berries, would love to have a mill to go with it!

Fantastic product, made all the difference!

Whoohooooo!

Happy Thanksgiving! A Mockmill would be wonderful.

Thank you for making me a bread baking queen…I could not have done it without your guidance.

hooray bread!

Great sourdough

Just a novice sourxough man. Your vidios and recipes have shortened my learning curve. I’ve been a home brewer for over two decades and love all things fernented .

Happy Thanksgiving! Your site has been so helpful, especially with this year’s Thanksgiving meal. First time I’ve ever made homemade bread for Thanksgiving dinner, and it turned out great. I appreciate all of the inspiration and instruction you provide through this site. :slight_smile:

I would SO love to have a grain mill. I have been an avid bread baker for many years and I feel like this would up my game considerably! Thank you for this opportunity.

I love the sourdough english muffin recipe and this great contest