ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

I hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you for providing such useful tips, motivation to bake better bread, and great products all the time!
Happy holidays! :smile:

Happy Holidays! The fresh grains from Breadtopia are a must for any holiday season. I am making the banana bread receipe for the Einkorn flour and it is gluten free and healthy. I highly recommend the gluten free grains to share the holidays with your family.

Happy Thanksgiving! What a great opportunity. Blessing to all.

Thank you Breadtopia for sharing such wonderful recipes with the masses! Hot bread fresh from the oven is one of life’s greatest joys!

I am new to the break making world and have learned so much from this community. I am grateful, and excited to learn more.

Salute to all fellow bakers!

Wonderful site; wonderful blog! Thanks to all who contribute. DVH

I come to this site often for my bread making advise in fact I started making bread several years ago when I became ill and could not do much else but stay indoors and make some bread. today I give bread away and receive compliments for it. Thanks for getting me this far along. and I will always use your website whenever I make bread.

I discover your web site this year and I found a lot of great idea for make bread.
Thank you,René

Day late, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for a great web site!!

happy after thanksgiving! clay med bread baker had the bread rising and sticking to the top of baker. any ideas that work?

I have just begun baking sourdough bread again and your website has been my go-to source of information. Thanks!

I love breadtopia bunches. It was you Eric who inspired me to start baking bread and I haven’t stopped yet. It is my primary source for getting answers to any questions I might have. So thank you and everyone who shares their info with the rest of us. Happy holidays and happy baking😋

This is an awesome blog!

I love Eric’s low key style.

Breadtopioa entered into my life during a complex and sensitive time. My husband and I (he was my very best friend, and I don’t say that lightly) fought an array of cancers in a strong fight for 2 years. After an exhausting stem cell transplant and meeting odds together we heard the golden words “you made it” only to have him be diagnosed with a brain tumor 21 days later which ended up graduating him from this earth and out of my life on (of all days) Valentines Day 2016. It devastated me and my children. At the one year mark, I finally hit a wall in my grief. I knew I needed something, something that would make me feel like the world had its color again. I turned to baking bread after watching PBS’s “A Few Good Bakeries”. While I kneaded, I would pray and cry or laugh and process memories. I actually began to play music again especially while making bread. The kneading is therapy and this whole raw state of forming this dough into bread can be quite spiritual. The process of creating woke something back up inside me. Although I don’t overly comment on the forum I have enjoyed the community and its support, the readings and the recipes, the instructional videos and the reviews and the commitment to quality and grace in the learning curve. And mostly I have found an assurance in the process of making bread - to something my world had lost: connection to family roots (my grandfather was a chef and baker), in the ancient grains that can provide physical healing to a body (I was so run down on so many levels), to the art of individuality that bread making brings in the gift it gives in the end - togetherness and connectedness as I share the bread. The healing I receive from giving is priceless and I am grateful for the humble process of making bread - grain to flour to dough to oven to hands and hearts. Happy Thanksgiving!! My favorite season of all. Just ask my kids. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy holidays! Happy bread making!

I love you guys!! Always comming back for recipes, tips and great products. Keep it up.