ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Thank you, Breadtopia.

I’ve been looking for one of these!

Dear Breadtopia,

Thanks for being part of the home baking renaissance. I think together we are learning from each other and all contributing to being the best home bread bakers the world has know up to know. We are getting basics down like keep the hydration up a bit, don’t over work the dough, use fold and stretch, slap and stretch. And now innovating and experimenting like crazy. And one out of every thousand innovations will produce something worthy copying and building.

Cheers,
Michael Goldfine
State College, PA

Great site for bread makers

Happy Thanksgiving! We are grateful for your fabulous bread recipes!

What a fantastic giveaway! My very best to everyone this holiday season. God Bless!

Love the site, thankful for it!!

Our love for homemade bread has grown so much thanks to Breadtopia and its loyal followers. Thanks to all.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

A Mockmill would make a great Christmas gift for my brother who loves to make artisan sourdough bread. Breadtopia has excellent customer service. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

What a wonderful opportunity to learn how to appreciate the flavors and value of mixing my ow combinations of more exotic grains.

Cheers!

My favorite online breadstore!!! Breadtopia even has accessories for my dough mixer! I know if I need “it,” Breadtopia will have it!

Thank you, Breadtopia!

What a great giveaway! It would be so nice to have one.

Happy Thanks Giving! :slight_smile: we love your site and resources! Thank You!

Yay! I would love a grain mill.

Breadtopia is a wonderful resource for both novice and experienced bakers. I always refer my friends to this site if they are interested in baking breads.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! This is such a great giveaway! Thank you for all you do. :blush:

Thanks to your site I’ve been perfecting sourdough rye. Thanks for the opportunity to win a mill.