ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

I’ve only been at this since October but I find the videos, tutorials and encouragement a great source of information. I’ve got my sour dough starter and tried the english muffins. Thank you for a great resource.

Love it!

What a fantastic giveaway! :smiley: Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so enjoyed Breadtopia over the years & the practical baking wisdom. The grain mill would be a great asset to our family baking fresh breads. God bless & thanks, The Peters Family

Thanks for all the valuable info you share on your blog. I’d love to win a MockMill.

I love breatopia’s sourdough starter kit and am glad I came across there website. I new to the bread dough world and love to bake breads “only”.
I have tried another well know company’s sourdough which is good but, tend to like this one better. IMHO…

Right now, I’m making round loafs in cast iron which are friggen awesome.:grin:F08B96A8-BAE6-4EA4-BAFD-662568D4184C

Good quick service with quality products.

Thank you breadtopia!!!

Love this site and what an awesome giveaway, thank you!!

I love making sourdough bread, I actually have a sourdough loaf in the oven as I type, family is coming from hours away and we are having lasagna tonight!

Thanks for all your hard work. I really appreciate the recipes and videos.

Thanks for all the great sourdough recipes. They are delicious.
Keith

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for the opportunity to try and win this grain grinder. Love your website and share it with anyone who takes our sourdough classes. It’s a great resource with good quality items.

I love Breadtopia for the products and the instruction. I regularly come to this site for all of my breadmaking needs.

I am new to making sourdough bread. I love to experiment and try new things. Passionate about healthy homemade foods, this meal would make a great addition to my kitchen!

What a wonderful idea for a Giveaway! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (with oodles of homemade bread of course)!

Wonderful site thank you!! :heart::heart::heart:

Happy Thanksgiving! Love Breadtopia for all my bread baking needs!

Bread is Life! Thanks for all the great info and a chance to win the mill.

What a cool give-away! I am just getting started on my sourdough journey and am excited to learn and do more.

Thanks for the great supplies and recipes!

Wonderful business. Happy to join this forum !

our flour choice here is so poor but there is good wheat grain available. Would love to be able to have access to it by having my own mill!