Sourdough Kamut Just plain outstanding

The Kamut bread recipe is a real winner. It’s simple to bake and by following the usual detailed Breadtopia instructions (carefully) you are almost certain the result will be a damn tasty loaf of bread.
I’ve included a link to a short YouTube video of the process. I hope it is enjoyable.

Normally all the ingredients go into the 50 year old Kitchen Aid mixer. For some strange reason, the lazy baker reached for a Swedish DoughHook.

Folks on this recipe treat yourself to a real organic experience. It feels sooo good to work this dough manually! It almost stretches and folds itself right in the bowl and you won’t have to stop the mixer and scrape the bottom. The ingredients magically combine together. I followed the baking direction carefully and ended up tenting the loaf a bit before extracting it from the baking vessel. To get to the desired internal temperature the crust got mighty dark. Do not be alarmed :face_with_peeking_eye:just take it out of the oven at temp and baste the entire loaf with butter. The crust is incredible.! I highly recommend this recipe for beginners.