Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

He’s a wonderful author. His book: “How to make bread” is a joy to read.

Mmmm…sourdough pizza on the campfire…

I would love to read more about sourdough bread! I am hooked since I got your starter! Great to do with the kids, too!

This book looks amazing! I would love to win a copy!__

How exciting!!

I’m super new to bread baking and have found your website very helpful!
My mom even surprised me by buying a few things from you. I have so much fun using all of it.

Although my father was a Trained Pastry Chef, I did not start baking until I retired 4-years ago. I did a lot of fumbling around trying to remember what I have been told about bread baking since I was a kid (I am now 62), when a very good friend of mine told me about Breadtopia. Ever since that conversation, Breadtopia has been my “Go To” resource on sourdough breads. On a regular basis, the entire site has continued to get better. Keep up the great work!

I would love to get started with sourdough!

I discovered your site a few days ago and have been watching all your videos. They are excellent and so helpful. A friend gave me some of his 8 year old starter last week. After feedings and patience, I will be making my first loaf today. I am a 75 year old retired educator and have been making my own wheat and white breads for several months. The sourdough is a new experience and don’t yet have all the tools I need, so a contest is a good opportunity. Thanks for your super instructions.

Sourdough is my favorite bread to make. It’s still a challenge for me sometimes, but I am determined to conquer it. Keep up the good work Eric, your website is the best.

Just received some sourdough starter from my father-in-law and baked my first loaves of sourdough bread. He also introduced me to this site, and I’m looking forward to learning more. I don’t think I’ll be buying bread again anytime soon.

Always want to know more about sourdough

Sourdough is my favorite kind of bread which I make every week. Just hope to improve my technique so that I can get more open crumbs. A good book would definitely help.

I am a bread baking a holic

any help in making better sourdough bread is welcome. Have been doing it for about 3 years now with varied success. Thanks for the blog

After many years of baking sourdough, I found a book that really explains the whole process very well: “Classic Sourdoughs, A Home Baker’s Handbook”, by Ed and Jean Wood. I can’t wait to see how Emmanuel Hadjiandreou treats the subject in his new book “How to Make Sourdough”.

I know this author and would love that have his new book.

I love sourdough!!!

I really want to try this sourdough and would love this book!

I would love to learn about and bake sourdough bread!!! :smile:

I just received my Breadtopia starter today and began the activation process. I’ve tried a couple of different dried sourdough starters in the past, without much success, so I’m eager to see what happens with this one over the next 24 hours! This is my first visit to the Breadtopia website – I can’t wait to explore it, but first I just had to register for the book giveaway! Thank you for the opportunity.