Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

This looks fantastic.

Bought the jar, malt powder, cedar boards to turn, stirrer and starter. Made the bagels and also some sourdough English Muffins. Lots of work. Cooked/baked according to directions and videos. Did not turn out at all. Sad, doughy things. Inedible. Threw in trash. Will try again. BTW I have been making my own breads for over 45 years so not inexperienced.

I am from Germany and we have wonderful breads. I have taking on making my own bread here in the US since the "stuff"on the supermarket shelves does not deserve the label bread!
It is unhealthy and shameful what companies are trying to sell the consumers as bread.

Sourdough! How sweet

love making sour dough

Have enjoyed making bread, but sourdough has been a challenge for me so far. Would love to see if this book can help me. Thanks for offering this!

There isnā€™t better than a delicious sourdough breadā€¦

What a delicious idea! I love sourdough, and the fresh smell of it baking in the morning is perfection. I also love the Breadtopia instagram and website! Everything about you guys is absolutely amazing!

I have never made sourdough even though I have made lots of different breads. Would love to learn.

You inspired me to get my culture out of the fridge and see if it is still alive!

I love Sourdough! And I love Breadtopia! I would love to read this book!

Would love to win this book!!!

This book would be a wonderful addition to my sourdough book collection! Thanks for the opportunity!

Love Sourdough, just getting into baking my own - this would be very helpful!!

Now that I am retired I am spending most of my time baking bread and hoping to master sourdough recipes,I don 't care for commercial bread. Would love to the new book.

I so excited about my sourdough experience, thanks to you and all your teachings and info on baking with sourdough culture. I have been baking the Whole Bread recipe that you had suggested sometime ago with modifying bread flour with whole grains such as oatmeal, 9 grain cereal, hemp seeds and quinoa , honey instead of sugar and coconut oil in place of butter. I can honestly say it is a hit. Just want to share, and thank you for all you do.

Sourdough=heavenly from the jar to the table!

Love Love Love all thing sourdough! I watched the bagel video and made the Vermont bagels this weekend. Now my boyfriend is asking if I can make more tonightā€¦ and Iā€™m thinking about itā€¦ LOL

I would love to learn more about sourdough bread starting and baking, this give-a-way opportunity would be a wonderful addition for me. Thank you, Breadtopia.

Emmer and einkorn sourdough - YES!!!