Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I purchased Hadjiandreou’s book “How to Make Bread” because of the wonderful sourdough recipes and techniques. Really a game changer in my baking. Looking forward to reading and baking from his newest book.

I like that recipes using ancient grains are included.

I love sour dough bread and I love breadtopia they thought me how to make it in their vidio’s. BTW they have a great store as well; I purchased several items from them as well as my starter that I still have going after quite a few months. Thank you Breadtopia

I really appreciate all the resources on your website. Thank you!

Love the sour dough starter!

New to sourdough baking. I made my first loaf last November with starter purchased from Breadtopia. Best bread ever, spelt sourdough recipe is our favorite!

Sourdough baking is my passion.

I want the book, I make bread!

Looks like a great book.

The Alaska Golden spoon is without a doubt the best sourdough that I have ever tried. I would be so interested in the book about what other things I can do with sourdough besides pancakes, waffles and bread.

I have just gotten into making sourdough. Would love this!

I have a dough whisk, but it’s best to use your hands.

I love Sourdough!!!

Sourdough is the only bread my baby will eat!

Have been working with sourdough since Jan 2016 in high altitude and cold weather. It is a challenge, but worth the results. Yum!

Having grown up in the Bay Area, I’ve always had sourdough in my life, and, for the past 20 years, I’ve been making my own. I mill my own heritage grains (primarily Red Fife) and have a great time experimenting.

I’m glade I found you ! The convergence of grinding my own flour, pro biome, and a need for a little more order in my garden has led me here ! As in life making bread is fraught with peril but some parts are quite edible! Rise!

This is an awesome chance to enjoy more Sourdough.

Comment

Yes, Please.