National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

Just got introduced to this site by a friend who shared her sourdough starter with me - looking forward to learning a lot!

Love to win a new type of flour and see what kind of bread I can make with it. Thanks for the giveaway.

Great giveaway, thanks!

Awesome site. Awesome giveaway.

I recently moved from Germany to NY and can’t wait to bake the whole grain sourdough!! I hope it will taste just as good as the bread I’m used to :smile:

What a great collection of flours! Should be able to bake some amazing breads with these.

Great idea! Hope to be lucky enough to try some new flours.

I am brand-new to the world of homemade BREAD! While looking for how to begin a sourdough starter, I found this amazing site – and could not resist entering the giveaway :slight_smile: I will definitely be bookmarking this site!!!

Looking forward to making some tasty treats for my family.

What a wonderful idea!

A beginner breadmaker: Loving the experience, enjoying the educational content and support from Breadtopia and looking forward to learn from the membership.

I look forward to contributing experiences with products related to my country of origin (Puerto Rico!!). Right now, working and improving breads made with plantains (platanos) and cassava (Yuca).

Look forward to sharing these recipes in the near future!

BTW, my hubbie enjoying the benefits!! :yum: :+1:

mmmmm. . .flour! :smiley:

I hope to win some of the flour!!!

Breadtopia is a well organized site, I love the videos!!!
I am just starting back in to the world of baking with sourdough, I have learned so much. I hope to wind the flour to practice on more breads :sunny:

Looking forward to buying a couche, lame, and baguette pan to make my first baguettes. Sourdough will be my next challenge.

My bread machine is looking forward to it. SF

We’re thrilled that we just discovered your site. We’re really looking forward to trying your flour!
Thanks for the flour contest.

Today was my very first day ever baking bread - real bread. It was fantastic! Thank you, Kate Freeland, for showing me the way.

I finally made a respectable Tartine loaf after a year of trying. Hurray!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.