Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congrats!

Yay! What a great site and a very deserved award. Best. Giveaway. Ever. Thank you!!!

You are the best, Congratulations! Thanks for your teaching and encouragement. Carmen

Congratulations Eric! I was with you guys since close to the beginning. You spiked my interest in bread baking and Iā€™m pretty much a natural now and begun experimenting with my own recipes. Well deserving of the award. Congratulations!

:bread: Congratulations! Thatā€™s an exciting magazine to receive an award from. Iā€™ve been enjoying your site quite a bit since recently discovering it. I look forward to getting to know as many of your recipes, especially involving sourdough starter, as I can. Thanks for having a blog.

FĆ©licitations!!! Iā€™m reading Breadtopia over here in France and your work is fabulous. I just discovered your site and have not yet had the time to dive all the way in. As is, the only recipe Iā€™ve tried has become part of my repertoire! Right now your aroma therapy rye loaf is cooking in the oven! YUM! Iā€™m a beginner baker but Iā€™d love for baking to become part of my weekly routine!

Your NKB recipe was the first time that I ever tried to make this kind of breadā€“piece of cake and very yummy! I have ā€œtennis elbowsā€ and can not knead, so this kind of bread is awesome Thanks for the great videos and recipe!

What a excellent website!
As a young cook, I enjoy using quality products. Having learnt from my French Pastry Chef boss who uses only the best ingredients and tools, I am inspired to use functional, high- quality tools, which aid me in producing a simple batch of cookies or a loaf of Artisan French Bread made with Levain. I was very pleased to come across this site where I know I can get the top of the line equipment I need for my own baking endeavors.
Thanks Breadtopia!

Hi There- I love your blogs, and you are the reason that I make so much bread. I try to find the time to try all the different recipes - Can honestly say, that I have found so many 'Favorites". Your give away looks fantasticā€¦ I love using fresh grains so the mill would be awesome but the other items are looking pretty good too. thanks for your continued effortsā€¦

Great job on the WIN!!
Just started my first wishlist for an upcoming November birthday.

Norm

Man that grain mill and the utensils are sweet! Congrats on the Saveur Blog Award! That is a huge deal in the Blogosphere!

Woohoo! Breadtopia is the best!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.