Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congrats! I’m a new bread maker and found this to be a useful and inspiring site!

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Congratulations on your award! I love your site and thank you for doing the giveaway:heart_eyes:

Love your website. Great recipes and how to videos.

Congrats! I just found your site after ordering the dry starter online. I’m very excited about making my own bread.

Congrats! And thanks for an awesome give away

Congratulations. My first order just arrived and I’m so happy. Love the blog, looking forward to participating and baking lots of bread. WOO HOO!

Execellent website and forum. Would love to start milling my own whole grains.

Kudos to the Best How-To Food Blog! I learned so very much!

Congratulations, you deserve the award! I made my sour dough bread using your technique! I received raves about it. Thank you

A well deserved accomplishment! Thank you for all of your hard work in providing an invaluable resource to the community :slight_smile:

Congratulations,well deserved Eric!

Congrats on winning the award! You deserve it. Many years ago I was so wishing that a webstore with products like yours existed. Then when I found your website a couple of years ago, I was elated – a dream come true for me – and I think for everyone else, too!

Congratulations Breadtopia! And what a great giveaway!

Congratulation. You deserve the award

Congrats on the well-deserved win! I’ve referred multiple people to your site. It is outstanding.

Congratulations! this is an awesome Bread site! I have learned so much.

Congratulations! I love the blog and can’t wait to have more time to try so many recipes. Love knowing folks with common interests are baking away.

I just discovered breadtopia.com. I started baking for my family when my twin girls were born, and it’s become something of an obsession - the smell of fresh bread, seeing my girls delight in “can I punch da dough now, mama?” and fresh pizza dough! I haven’t bought bread in four years, and can’t go back now.

Thank you for maintaining a site like this and I can’t wait to order me some flour and gadgets (I’m in dire need of a good proofing bowl and have my eye on a couple other things in your store…

Congratulations and well deserved!