Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congratulations on winning SAVEUR’s Best How-To Food Blog Award, it’s well deserved! I’ve been out of baking for a few years being too busy with work and school, and this site has helped to rekindle my love for baking. Thank you!

Congratulations! Well deserved recognition!!

Congratulations–well deserved! I love this site!:slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations guys! And what an amazing giveaway… fingers crossed :wink:

Congrats! I love love the baskets I got here and have benefited from sourdough advice.

Yay, so glad you won! How nice to give us the prizes!

Congratulations on your award!! I am a 74 year old man and been baking my own bread for about 1 1/2 years (artisan method). I’ve never tried making my own sour dough starter, I find your website very interesting!

Norman McLeod

I hope I win the grain mill. In the meantime I’ll get familiar with this site. I’m new here.

Congratulations!! I’m new here…looking forward to getting to know you!!

Congratulations! Breadtopia products and information continually improve my bread baking experience.

Congratulations Eric. I have been following your blog and videos for over two years. I have learned alot, and appreciate your videos.

Neal Golovin

I’m so happy I found Breadtopia. I appreciate the quality of the content and the photos are amazing.

Congrats on winning the award. Always enjoy the blog! The

Congrats on the win and what a great prize. Thanks for the information your blog provides too.

Thanks for all the help and congratulations on winning SAVEUR’s Reader’s Choice Blog Award!

Love Saveur and Breadtopia!

Well deserved honor! Breadtopia is the source for me!

Congratulations, what an honor! I appreciate your blog as I am new to the starter world! I will be reading often and using your information. Thank You

Congratulation ! Love getting new breads recipes to make… yum yum !

Great site! Just learned of it through Saveur. Have been baking natural leavened bread in my wood fired oven for the past four years. Can’t wait to dig into your site further.