Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congrats - love to make my own bread and you have great supplies! Thanks for passing on your blessings to others.

Great job winning How to Food Blog award. Hereā€™s hoping I am as lucky:)

Great flour. Great Service.

KL

I am so glad to hear this, canā€™t think of a site more deserving. Thanks for such a fantastic site.

Congratulations Breadtopia, for a well deserved award!!

What a fantastic win. Well done Breadtopia. Keep up the good work of helping people feed themselves wholesome food.

Cheers
Phil

Love the website and use it often. I have lusted (in my heart) for all 3 of the prize items, but havenā€™t succumbed to purchasing any of them, yet. It would be wonderful to win any one of them but, especially the mill.

Keep up the great work! I just recently found your website and enjoy it.

I have learned wonderful things about making and baking bread! Love your products!

I always knew this was the best site for my newly found interest in making bread, so it comes as no surprise that that you have won. Congrats and keep up the great work. I rely on you for day-to-day questions and for finding out what is new. To win the gain mill would be the frosting on the cake (er butter on the bread) for me as I explore making my bread even better.

Congratulations!

Congrats! Nice to see a blog Iā€™ve always voted for, finally win! Also, the fancy handle on the dough whisk is beautiful, what a nice gift they will be.

Eric, you have the most comprehensive and stimulating blog and site available for seasoned and rather new bread-makers! Thank you for all the wonderful videos to encourage and support the art! Congrats on your win.

Eric, congratulations! Youā€™ve been a go-to for my bread baking adventures for years, and Iā€™m so pleased to see your efforts and expertise rewarded.

congratulations! good luck to everyone.

Well deserved congratulations, Breadtopia !! Thanks for your excellent information. Itā€™s so nice of you to include us in your celebration.

## Love Breadtopia. You totally deserved to win. Keep up the good work please. :sunglasses:

Congratulations on this well deserved honor! You have taught me so much and Iā€™m very pleased you have been recognized.

I learned an immense amount from this site. Thank you!

Alright! Way to go!