Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congratulations on the SAVEUR award!

Congrats on the wonderful recognition. Many more to come.

Congrats!!!

Bread on! Well deserved, Eric.

Congratulations on a well deserved win!

Congrats on the Saveur award. I have been following the website since the early days and watched how you have grown more professional each year in your videos and the many selections of high quality products in the store. Hope to be able to win one of the wonderful prizes you are offering in celebration of winning the Reader’s Choice Winner of their annual Best How-To Food Blog for 2016

Kudos! I am a commercial baker and this is the most excellent site.

Awesome! love the products here, hope i win :wink:

I love your blog. Have been making bread for years, but get new ideas and learn something new every time I check in. Thanks!

Congratulations on the award would love to win

How do you thank someone who’s taken you from a bread machine making 1 loaf to 3 different clay baked loaves simultaneously. Breadtopia made that journey possible.

Is this grain mill that is the 1st prize an electric one?

Congratulations! It is well-deserved.

A long time fan of Saveur and a recent fan of Breadtopia Blog I look forward to all the learning ahead of me. Congratulations Breadtopia Blog on the big win! Thank you for the opportunity to improve my baking skills.

Congratulations on your Saveur Win.

This was the website that got me started on what has become a real passion: artisan bread. Thank you.

Very well deserved! Best blog ever!!! I love that you are dedicated to help people learn to bake better. Your products are priced fairly, too. I have given gift certificates to happy baking friends.

I would love to win! If I do, I will announce it on my blog.

You all deserve the title. Thanks for all your work.

congrats on the award

We love baking bread and have really ejoyed this site. Congratulations.