Bread Survey

Hello everyone,

I am Pablo, a bachelor student.
I am doing my bachelor thesis about making industrial bakeries more sustainable. One of my research methods is a survey about bread (link: https://goo.gl/forms/FvB8GZAYZ5wCSBLf2 ). I would like to ask you whether you could fill in this survey so I can have as many respondents as possible, it would be of great help. It is highly important to understand what us, consumers, want and how we relate to bread in order to develop the right sustainable path. Also, I am closely working with several large industrial bakeries in the Netherlands to find a solution.

Best regards,
Pablo

Interesting project.

Just a warning, you may have survey respondents here who can’t answer some of your questions if they don’t have a “do not buy bread” answer choice. People here are big on baking their own bread :slight_smile:

Maybe also it would be helpful if you defined sustainable for the survey takers. I think people will guess that sustainable ingredients means wheat grown in a way that is not harmful to the environment? Local? Organic? A lot of interpretations…
And I wasn’t sure what sustainable baking of the ingredients means.

I don’t mean to take your survey apart - overall it is very clear and fast!

Hi Pablo,

I completed your survey. I agree with Melissa that it should include an option for people who never buy commercial bread. I left one answer blank because it did not apply to me. Good luck.

Well written survey Pablo,
I finished it quickly and easily. I too am curious what you mean by sustainable baking especially on the commercial scale.