Bread Proofer Giveaway

I just discovered this website a short time ago. I was so excited you would have thought I’d won the lotto. I had to phone all my Breadmaking friends to tell them about it. Now if I could win the bread proofer a lot of my problems with getting my sourdough to rise would be solved. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win it.

I have been using a microwave to do my proofing, but it would be nice to have a unique way of proofing now that winter is coming and I will need some temperature to properly proof. I am backfrom an extended stay in the hospital and hope to be baking again soon. Last effort was whole wheat rolls and they were yummy.

I bought the bread proofer a couple of years ago and enjoyed so very much, my wonderful daughter-in-law took up bread making and I gave it to her. I just haven’t been able to replace it for myself. Loved making bread & yogurt with it.Z
I would love to win the Bod & Taylor !!!

How thrilling it would be to win a great bread proofer. Fingers crossed!

Want one want one want one!

I can’t figure out how to enter the contest for the bread proofer. I even registered for the first time, and I’m afraid my pw is a paragraph I copied earlier (but I’m not really sure…)
But no matter; I have a Brod & Taylor proofer, and I LOVE it!! We keep our house on the cool side during the winter season (65/55 day/night), and this proofer is the only way to get my bread dough and sourdough culture to rise. Consistent every time. Plus, I use it to make soy yogurt – and I make the best soy yogurt ever (if I do say so myself): thick and creamy. I start with soy milk made from only soybeans and water, and add a bit of sweetener for my culture – and that’s it.
PLUS I know that patent attorney who wrote and prosecuted the patent application for the proofer – he lives in Lee, MA. How cool is that??

I just love the products I ordered! The bread proofer would be a great addition to my kitchen! But, I really hope the 78 year old woman who is still baking her own bread wins! She deserves it!

Would sure beat the styrofoam box with heating pad inside or the oven with the light on or just heating my little kitchen and hope for the best…would love to own a cool proofer like that!

This looks great! Excited for the chance to win.