Bread Proofer Giveaway

Send me in, coach, I would really like to use this proofer for my bread.
Breadtopia always has the good stuff to bake with.

I would very much enjoy using a proofer. When I bake my bread, it is like a daily puzzle to figure out which room in my house I will use to proof my dough, based on Chicago weather, how many grandchildren will be visiting and what rooms they will be in and whether or not the furnace or AC is on. A proofer sounds like a perfect solution.

Yeah! We’d love the proofer. Fate pick me!

I’d love to have a proofer. It never gets warm enough in our house in chilly SF, so it’s always a challenge make bread.

All I can say is, it’s in the bread!!

I would love to win this bread proofer. It would complete my baking!

would love to have this proofer! although, the husband will kill me if i bring one more bread baking “toy” into the house:)

Thanks and Happy Halloween!!:ghost::ghost::skull::skull:

Have been looking at DIY proofers. This would be so much better

So I liked them on FB all because a folding proofed is the only type of proofer I could fit in my kitchen.

What a cool device. I love kitchen gadgets. Nice web site, but I don’t do Facebook, probably one of the eight people In the US not on this social media. I did get bitten by the bread making bug. Love it.

As an 81 year old living in Connecticut who loves to bake breads for family and friends I would conside thie proofer to be a gift from heaven! I woulod love it!

Wow! Would I ever love to have this bread proofed. No more heating water and putting it in the oven under the rising dough, then hoping that it works.

Love Breadtopia! Made my first ‘good’ sourdough spelt bread following your instructions and video.
Looking forward to using the Brod and Taylor bread proofer. I would love to win it!!

I would love a chance at this proofer! As a newbie… It would assist me with sourdough and yogurt making! Thanks!

ready to use my new proofer :slight_smile:

I started making my own bread about one year ago. Learning how to grow my own yeast with it’s many benefits has helped me appreciate the bread makers of the world. Everything from nature is much better than anything bought. I am now making a loaf per week because it takes that long to grow the wild yeast. Thanks to breadtopia I have learned a lot of great recipes and special gadgets that help this process of bread making a delight. I have introduced many others, friends and family, to the benefits of homemade bread. I would love to have a proofer. Such a great giveaway. My family’s health is so important.

I would love to have this also. It gets pretty cold here in the eastern part of the country during three seasons of the year.

Good luck to us all! Many of us have winter kitchens too cold to proof our sourdough at proper temps. The Brød and Taylor proofer.

I’ve been enjoying baking all kinds of breads since I discovered this site. It’s really terrific. Thank you!