Bread Proofer Giveaway

Here’s something new… I would use this
lovely proofer for making Tempeh!

Who knew I needed a proofer to bake bread? I did it for years without one, but I can see that it would be a useful thing to have.

Enter me to win please

I would love to win this proofer and make some delish breads. :smile:

It looks like a wonderful prize to win, but I wonder if it works!!!

I have been eyeing this product for some time. Would be nice to replace my cardboard box in a plastic bag contraption.

Hope I win! This would be so wonderful.

Ooh. I’d love to win this. I’m busy with 5 kids at home and this would be great.

Well the winds are blowing and we hope the rain will be falling so joy would fill the air of i win this.
Thank you for everything.
Judy

PLEASE consider me! I have always wanted a Brød and Taylor proofer!

Looking forward to using a proofer for my dough!

My sourdough starter from you is fantastic, and the bread from it brings back memories from long ago. It’s the best starter I’ve had since the 1970’s when I had my grandmother’s, and lost it in a move cross country. I’ve been baking bread for well over 50 years, and would love to have this proofer to make it just that much better. Thanks so much for a great giveaway !

Kate from AK

I just love making all kinds of delicious breads and this proofer would be just the thing i need to help me on my way to being really good at it and to make many more. Also would love to try and make new things too like the yogurt. Thank you for the chance to win this.

I’m planning to make Calzone for Christmas Ece, our family tradition. It sure would be nice to have the proofer to make the holiday baking easier!

It’s finally cool enough in Southern Arizona to turn on my oven! Can’t wait to make bread!

I’ve never won a giveaway contest before … would be neat if this one would break my non-winning streak!

Been looking at one of these for awhile. Looks like a great time saver.

Thank you for this opportunity. I would definitely put it to good use.

Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend! Our long winter were made for baking bread, and Brod & Taylor proofer is just what I need to help my breads be the best they can be!

Winter is coming and the house is getting colder. Thanks for the opportunity to win this bread proofer.