Bread Proofer Giveaway

I love to bake breads and pizza crusts, having this in my kitchen would be awesome to have!

I have really enjoyed Breadtopia and have learned so much with Eric’s videos. Hope to win the Proofer for bread and yogurt! Judy

Hi, hope i win. Thank you for the opportunity

Thanks for the opportunity to win such a terrific product!

What an awesome giveaway! Someones going to be one lucky winner!

I’d really enjoy having this proofed so I don’t have to leave my oven light on overnight.

C’mon… I really knead this! :slight_smile:

I would feel like such a grownup if I had this bad boy on my counter! Just ordered some supplies to get this party started. Cheers!

After becoming disabled, I find I have way to much time on my hands. I do a lot of cookies and breads for neighbors and friends at church, it would be fun to have such a awesome product as this,
I’m glad I found this site, I enjoy all the info

Thanks for the opportunity to win this proofer! Very nice!

This seems almost too good to be true. No more running upstairs to the room with the wall heater to proof my bread.

Wow! What a giveaway! I would love to win this proofer, because I bake a lot of bread, and it would make my good bread even better! Thanks for giving all of us a chance at this great prize!!!

Would love this to start some sourdough.

I’m a sourdough fanatic. Very grateful for a chance to win a proofer. I’ve seen one of these on videos, would love to have one.

I’ve wanted one of these for such a long time! My kitchen gets so cold during winter!

I have been a bread baker for 40 years. It is great to have a top notch site to gain new ideas and approaches. I have a batch of the pineapple starter mixed up now. Unfortunately the kitchen is a little cool. Sure could use a proofer to help it along!

I really enjoy Breadtopia & have ordered items from their store. All items have been well priced, good quality and just what I needed for being a novice bread baker. I’d really like to win the bread Proofer because I live in Fairbanks, Alaska and it is hard in the winter to find a warm, draft free place that has steady heat in my house. Fingers crossed!!! :smile:

I look forward to the Breadtopia newsletter with its recipes. The Youtube videos are awesome. This proofer is so multi-functional - it would make a great addition to my kitchen!

My mother made homemade bread when I was a kid because it was cheaper to feed seven kids that way. I started making homemade bread a year ago as I was becoming more concerned with what was in a store bought loaf of bread.

We live in New England and my husband keeps our heat very, very low in the winter – 60 degrees. :frowning: So while I can wear long johns and sweaters, my rising loaves of bread cannot. A bread proofer would be great for my winter bread making.

Just moved to Northern California, and I’m loving the No Knead Sourdough recipe. New oven, new starter, and new elevation have proved a challenge, but after three tries and tweaks? It’s fantastic! A new Proofer would be a very welcome gadget in my kitchen! :slight_smile: Thanks!