Bread Proofer Giveaway

Thanks for the contest here is hoping I am the winner.

I have never tried the bread proofer before but would come in real handy this winter when I want to make my bread. I just love Breadtopia!!! Thank you for the recipes and the great information about bread making. I have used your techniques for a few years now and have always gotten great results!

I have been baking for years, and have constantly tried to improve my skills and understanding. I’ve just discovered this site and I hope my baguettes, croissants, loaves, and all of the other things I attempt will get better and tastier. I also love the fact that the items you have for sale ship at about one-third the shipping cost of Amazon.

This looks like a fun toy

love the youtube channel, would love the proofer!

I would love to send you a picture of my big ole smiley face and my new proofer!
Off to do chores now, will be looking for a shooting star to wish upon! :smiley:

Thanks Brod & Taylor for a chance to win the proof box. I dream of getting a oven with a proofing mode but they are cost prohibitive! I hope the winner will give feedback on the box.

I need this! I must win! Pick me!

Wishing you all luck (but me a little more luck)! Hope to win it and proof proof proof away!

I’ve got my sourdough starter started, my dough made, now I just need a proofer! Thank you for the opportunity to win one.

Would love to give this proofer a try!

Finally done. Site was being temperamental on mobile device. Count me in for the bread proofer. I :heart:️ bread!

Hope to have this device in my kitchen.

Making a comment on the Brodt and Taylor proofer. I like the way it is collapsible for easy storage.
Rocelle

I was just looking at that proofer yesterday. Sure would love to have it.

That would be wonderful if I won this!

Helen

today is my birthday so this proofer would make the perfect birthday gift.thanks for all the great videos they are both entertaining and informative.

Hey guys-- please consider me for this giveaway-- thanks!

I would love to have this.

Interesting approach to proofing bread. I am a gadget guy, so this would be my sort of thing.