Breadtopia Named Finalist in SAVEUR's 2016 Blog Awards

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the "Reply" button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue "Log In" button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

Congrats to Eric and everyone at Breadtopia. Well deserved.

1 Like

Fantastic! 6 numbers away!

1 Like

A pleasure to support this fine company and blog site. Baking bread is an incredibly enriching activity and I have attempted to improve my skills for over forty years. My baguette is not quite what I eat in France, but my no knead loaves are quite satisfying. Thanks so much for providing such a nourishing resource of info.

1 Like

I’ve been baking bread for … ummm … 40 years or so. I continue to return to Breadtopia for inspiration, information, and some of my favorite tools. Thanks, Eric!

1 Like

Best of luck Breadtopia! I’ve been voting almost every day.

1 Like

Congratulations, Breadtopia! I always look forward to all your updates and newsletters. I look forward to your adventures in dough :smile:

Congratulations very well deserved. I love this sight!

Congratulations to the gang at Breadtopia! I know your blog and website have given me the best bread I’ve ever made and my friends and family agree. I couldn’t be happier for you. Love your store, love the flour I purchase from you, everything is the absolute best and so educational! Thank you for your efforts…

Woo Hoo! Congrats Breadtopia - your website has been a tremendous asset & inspiration to my natural leavened bread baking and I always look forward to new posts and recipes. Am so very glad to see you got the well deserved recognition! Cheers!

Very well deserved! congrat!